All dimensions given are nominal and subject to manufacturing tolerances.
Variations in colour shade occur in all natural stone products, this variation in colour is part of the charm of a natural stone product and helps to provide the warm effect only stone can.
We will happily issue a refund for any product purchased from Ammaari Stones, providing we are notified within 14 days of the delivery date, and subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be returned unused and as new, in saleable condition, and in the original product packaging. The refund will be processed after the return has been received and checked by us.
- You will receive a refund of the amount paid less a £75 restocking fee per item and any additional original delivery cost. You are responsible for the cost of the return delivery. We may be able to arrange return delivery, the cost of which would also be subtracted from the refund due on return.
On the odd occasion a small quantity of goods may have broken in transit. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, it is important to allow a total of 5% for cuts, wastage and for a small number of potential breakages when ordering. We cannot offer replacements or refunds when less than 5% of the goods are received damaged or otherwise unsuitable. We will refund the value of the broken goods above 5% or arrange for replacements when possible.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your goods are checked before signing the delivery note. If you have received a pallet or crate that is damaged and have chosen to accept the delivery, it is important that you sign the delivery note as “damaged”.
You must notify us of any damage within 24 hours of receipt by emailing email@example.com and we will require digital photographic evidence of the damage to be supplied to us via email or alternatively printed media via the postal system, but you must have notified us within the first 24 hours of receipt.
We will then arrange to collect and replace your item within the usual time scales as indicated in the terms of delivery or offer an alternative remedy. Signing of the delivery note as “unchecked” (or similar wording) does not waive your right of notification to us for damage.
Signing the delivery note as “unchecked” (or similar wording), will be deemed to have been accepted as undamaged.
We cannot accept claims for damaged goods if the courier has obtained a clean signature or if more than 24 hours have passed since delivery.
*Free delivery excludes Saturday delivery and the following postcodes and areas:
AB, DD, IV, PH, Northern and Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Isles. For these areas please see table below for delivery costs.
We will do our best to deliver on the date selected at checkout but if it is not possible we will contact you to re-arrange according to available dates and your convenience. We will arrange delivery for the given date but can’t guarantee it will arrive on this day as there may be unforeseen delays in transit.
- Standard delivery will be made between 8am and 5.30pm on the day arranged, we cannot provide an estimated time of delivery. If you refuse the goods or are not present to sign for the goods at the time, a re-delivery charge will be required before delivery can be reattempted. These charges are set by the delivery network.
- Deliveries are usually made with an 18 ton rigid wagon and the driver will unload using a tail lift and manual pump truck. If access is not sufficient for an 18 ton wagon please let us know in advance or re-delivery may be required and re-delivery fees apply.
- Delivery requires enough room for the lorry to manoeuvre and the driver will manually pull the pallet on to the kerb from the road. Deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway. Delivery can only be made to a flat, solid surface able to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne. Deliveries cannot be made on grass or gravel. The delivery is not on a crane/HIAB.
- Please advise Ammaari Stones of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles as any issues may incur a redelivery charge per pallet. It is advisable that the person accepting delivery is able to help the driver as assistance may be needed to help unload. Please arrange for contractors or labour to be available to assist the driver for large orders.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, it is important to allow a total of 5% for cuts, wastage and for a small number of potential breakages when ordering. We cannot offer replacements or refunds when less than 5% of the goods are received damaged or otherwise unsuitable.
- We always check each crate before it is dispatched but if you should find any problem with your order or even have any suspicion of damage, please sign for goods as damaged. We will not be able to arrange replacements or credit if delivery is not signed for as damaged. Natural goods always vary in colour/finish. Returns will not be accepted for natural imperfections. veining and colouring.
- We use a third-party haulier for deliveries. For any costs incurred by delays in delivery, Ammaari Stones does not accept liability. We advise customers to only arrange labour / tools / etc. once goods have been received. If you arrange these in advance we do not accept liability for any costs incurred.
- You have 24 hours from the time of delivery in which to report details of any damaged or missing items. We’ll be happy to refund value of any additional (above 5%) breakage of slabs. Alternatively, we can provide replacement of breakage slabs at cost of shipping. Written and photographic evidence will be required in order for us to follow up your requests. Please ensure that the original packaging is kept for the item.
- Please bear in mind delivery times or dates may vary subject to change due to circumstances outside of our control such as unforeseen delays, extreme weather conditions or traffic.
- Please be advised that whilst every care will be taken by the delivery drivers, we cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur to your property or possessions whilst the delivery is in progress. Please therefore take care to cover any surfaces and remove items from the delivery area.
|Postcode Areas||Delivery cost per pack|
|AB, DD, IV, PH1-7, PH14||£36|
|HS1-2, IV20-29, IV37-56, IV63, KW1-14, PH8-13||£84|
|HS3-9, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20-49, PA60-80, PH15-50, ZE||£114|