Specified Delivery Date
On checkout you will have a selection of available delivery dates from the earliest possible to up to 45 days in the future.
All our items include free delivery to mainland UK postcodes.
*Free delivery excludes Saturday delivery and the following postcodes and areas:
AB, DD, IV, PH, Northern and Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Isles. For these areas please see table below for delivery costs.
|Postcode Areas||Delivery cost per pack|
|AB, DD, IV, PH1-7, PH14||£36|
|HS1-2, IV20-29, IV37-56, IV63, KW1-14, PH8-13||£84|
|HS3-9, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20-49, PA60-80, PH15-50, ZE||£114|
We will do our best to deliver on the date selected at checkout but if it is not possible we will contact you to re-arrange according to available dates and your convenience. We will arrange delivery for the given date but can’t guarantee it will arrive on this day as there may be unforeseen delays in transit.
- Standard delivery will be made between 8am and 5.30pm on the day arranged, we cannot provide an estimated time of delivery. If you refuse the goods or are not present to sign for the goods at the time, a re-delivery charge will be required before delivery can be reattempted. These charges are set by the delivery network.
- Deliveries are usually made with an 18 ton rigid wagon and the driver will unload using a tail lift and manual pump truck. If access is not sufficient for an 18 ton wagon please let us know in advance or re-delivery may be required and re-delivery fees apply.
- Delivery requires enough room for the lorry to manoeuvre and the driver will manually pull the pallet on to the kerb from the road. Deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway. Delivery can only be made to a flat, solid surface able to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne. Deliveries cannot be made on grass or gravel. The delivery is not on a crane/HIAB unless in the “Facing Bricks” or “Engineering Bricks” categories or stated otherwise.
- Please advise Ammaari Stones of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles as any issues may incur a redelivery charge per pallet. It is advisable that the person accepting delivery is able to help the driver as assistance may be needed to help unload. Please arrange for contractors or labour to be available to assist the driver for large orders.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, it is important to allow a total of 5% for cuts, wastage and for a small number of potential breakages when ordering. We cannot offer replacements or refunds when less than 5% of the goods are received damaged or otherwise unsuitable.
- We always check each crate before it is dispatched but if you should find any problem with your order or even have any suspicion of damage, please sign for goods as damaged. We will not be able to arrange replacements or credit if delivery is not signed for as damaged. Natural goods always vary in colour/finish. Returns will not be accepted for natural imperfections. veining and colouring.
- We use a third-party haulier for deliveries. For any costs incurred by delays in delivery, Ammaari Stones does not accept liability. We advise customers to only arrange labour / tools / etc. once goods have been received. If you arrange these in advance we do not accept liability for any costs incurred.
- You have 24 hours from the time of delivery in which to report details of any damaged or missing items. We’ll be happy to refund value of any additional (above 5%) breakage of slabs. Alternatively, we can provide replacement of breakage slabs at cost of shipping. Written and photographic evidence will be required in order for us to follow up your requests. Please ensure that the original packaging is kept for the item.
- Please bear in mind delivery times or dates may vary subject to change due to circumstances outside of our control such as unforeseen delays, extreme weather conditions or traffic.
- Please be advised that whilst every care will be taken by the delivery drivers, we cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur to your property or possessions whilst the delivery is in progress. Please therefore take care to cover any surfaces and remove items from the delivery area.