Teakwood Sawn Sandstone
16.13m² Patio Pack
£349.99 inc. VAT (£21.70/m²)
Fast & Free Delivery
Free standard delivery to mainland UK! Choose your delivery date at checkout.
Fast & Free Delivery
Free standard delivery to mainland UK!
Choose your delivery date at checkout.
Express delivery available on most products.
|Quantity of stone:||16.13m²|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|900 x 600mm||15|
|600 x 600mm||13|
|600 x 295mm||14|
|295 x 295mm||10|
14 in stock
All of our items include free delivery to UK mainland postcodes (see the table below
for extra costs elsewhere).
Specified Delivery Date
On checkout you will have a selection of
available delivery dates from the earliest
possible to up to 45 days in the future.
CHECK & SIGN
All our items include free delivery to mainland UK postcodes.
Free delivery excludes Saturday delivery and the following postcodes and areas:
AB, DD, IV, PH, Northern and Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Isles. For these areas please see table below for delivery costs.
|Postcode Areas||Extra cost|
|AB, DD, IV, PH1-7, PH14||£36|
|HS1-2, IV20-29, IV37-56, IV63, KW1-14, PH8-13||£84|
|HS3-9, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20-49, PA60-80, PH15-50, ZE||£114|
- We’ll arrange delivery for the given date but can’t guarantee it will arrive on this day. We use a third-party haulier for deliveries so we cannot accept liability for any costs incurred by delays in delivery. We advise customers to only arrange labour/tools once goods have been received. If you arrange these in advance we cannot accept liability for any costs incurred.
- Standard delivery will be made between 8am and 5.30pm on the day arranged. We cannot provide an estimated time of delivery. If you refuse the goods or are not present to sign for them, a re-delivery charge will be required before delivery can be reattempted. These charges are set by the haulier.
- Deliveries are usually made with an 18 ton rigid wagon and the driver will unload using a tail lift and manual pump truck. If access is not sufficient for an 18 ton wagon please let us know in advance or re-delivery may be required and re-delivery fees apply.
- Delivery requires enough room for the lorry to manoeuvre and the driver will manually pull the pallet on to the kerb from the road. Deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway. Delivery can only be made to a flat, solid surface able to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne. Deliveries cannot be made on grass or gravel. If you require a crane/HIAB delivery please contact us first so we can arrange that for you.
- Please advise us of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles as any issues may incur a re-delivery charge.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, it is important to allow a total of 5% for cuts, wastage and for a small number of potential breakages when ordering. We cannot offer replacements or refunds when less than 5% of the goods are received damaged or otherwise unsuitable.
- We check every pallet before it is dispatched but if you should find any problem with your order or even have any suspicion of damage, please sign for goods as damaged. We will not be able to arrange replacements or credit if delivery is not signed for as damaged. Natural goods always vary in colour/finish. Returns will not be accepted for natural imperfections like veining and colouring.
- You have 24 hours from the time of delivery in which to report details of any damaged or missing items. We’ll be happy to refund value of any additional (above 5%) breakage of slabs. Alternatively, we can provide replacement of breakage slabs at cost of shipping. Written and photographic evidence will be required in order for us to follow up your requests. Please ensure that the original packaging is kept for the item.
- Please be advised that whilst every care will be taken by the delivery drivers, we cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur to your property or possessions whilst the delivery is in progress. Please therefore take care to cover any surfaces and remove items from the delivery area.
For orders of palletised goods earliest available delivery is usually 2 or 3 working days from the time an order is placed, although in some circumstances can be longer. During the checkout process you will be able to select a delivery date from the earliest available to up to 45 days onward. Our standard service is a non-timed delivery between 8am and 5.30pm on the arranged day.
Other orders will display estimated dispatch and delivery times upon checkout.
Deliveries are usually made with an 18 ton rigid wagon and the driver will unload using a tail lift and manual pump truck. Deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway.
Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, it is important to allow a total of 5% for cuts, wastage and for a small number of potential breakages when ordering.
We always check each crate before it is dispatched but if you do find any problem with your order or even have any suspicion of damage, please sign for goods as damaged. We will also require photographs of the damages. We will then be able to arrange replacements or refund.
You can return any product purchased from Ammaari Stones, subject to the conditions stated in our return policy which can be seen at https://ammaaristones.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/.
Our main offices are in Preston. Our goods are stored in a few different locations, mainly in the Ipswich area. We do not currently have a showroom.
For orders of packs we require you, or someone that you have authorised, to be present to check that the delivery is as expected, undamaged and to sign for the delivery.
In general samples will be delivered through your mailbox and no-one needs to be present.
We can deliver to any area in the UK. For standard deliveries there needs to be enough room for an 18 ton rigid wagon to manoeuvre and for the driver to pull the pallet on to the kerb from the road.
Standard delivery is by manual pump truck and tail-lift. Delivery can only be made to a flat, solid surface. Deliveries cannot be made on grass or gravel.
As we supply natural products colour varies throughout the product so samples and pictures should only be used as a general guide of colour.
In our paving range we are currently only able to offer full packs.
In some cases we are able to offer split packs of bricks. For bricks where this is available there will be a drop-down menu on the product page for you to select quantity of bricks in multiples of 50.
As we use 3rd party delivery companies, unfortunately we are unable to provide an exact ETA; goods may arrive at any time between 8am and 5.30pm on the arranged day so you need to make sure that somebody is present to check the delivery and sign for it.
We ask the delivery company to give you a call an hour or two in advance of their arrival.
PAVING: LAYING GUIDE
- Select from all your flags to get a good colour mix
- Take from multiple packs at a time to avoid colour banding
- Use too many of the same size flag next to each other
- Have any straight lines that are too long (no more than 3 metres)
- Have the corners of 4 flags meet at the same point
Your guide for using our products at home
For the majority of people the best and most professional results for laying your natural stone paving will come from hiring competent, experienced contractors with a good reputation that you have thoroughly researched and who you have confidence in. Remember to make sure that you have your products delivered before actually hiring any builders or equipment to avoid any delays leaving you out of pocket.
But if you are planning on doing it yourself, in this guide we’re going to walk you through the general process for how to lay natural stone paving from the Ammaari Stones range. From planning to execution, we give you the basics for using our products to make the most out of your home landscaping project. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Step 1: Planning
Before starting any project laying Ammaari’s natural stone paving it is important to plan which materials you need and when you will need them – doing this will ensure that you won’t purchase any materials you don’t need and that they arrive on-site in the correct order.
Take a piece of graph paper and select an easy to use ratio e.g. 2:100cm (so every 2cm on your graph paper is 100cm in your garden).
Start your plan by drawing in any fixed objects (such as buildings). Next, make several photocopies of this plan to allow for many brainstorming sessions!
Roughly sketch ideas onto your plan, and once you have a design you feel happy with draw in the areas selected for paving fully (using your plan’s ratio as a guide to sizes). You will now get a good feel for how your garden will look, and have the advantage of knowing exactly how many of which size and colour flags you will need. Move the flags around if extensive cutting is needed – this will save both time and money.
Use this plan and the pack size details on this page to help you decide which Ammaari natural stone paving packs you need along with your other materials, and you should aim to have the flags delivered 2 or 3 days before your project begins and store them on dry, solid ground near the working area.
Step 2: Site Preparation
Ensure good stability for years to come by making sure the area is firm and well drained before starting.
We recommend all vegetation and topsoil is removed to a depth of 200mm, and at a gradient of 1:60 away from any buildings to allow for drainage.
Then lay at least 75mm of deep sub base (up to 150mm) and compact, making sure there are no voids left, to end up with 50-100mm of compacted base.
Your finished natural stone paving surface should be a minimum of 150mm below the level of any damp proof course.
Step 3: Laying
Start by laying full flags adjacent to the building that’s most prominent in your design, leading out towards the edge that can be most easily adjusted when laying. If this is not possible, starting from a corner and laying outwards in a fan motion will provide the best result.
We always recommend that you open and pick from several packs simultaneously to ensure you get a nice even end result in terms of colour variation. Make sure that you have planned the layout of the flags if using multiple sizes such as our popular “Patio Packs”.
Using a 4:1 mix of sharp sand to cement for the mortar, lay a full bed for each flag individually to carefully control the amount allowing for the natural variation is thicknesses between each stone. The side with the largest surface area is the top! Tap down into place with a rubber mallet, leaving a 10mm gap for pointing. Ensure you keep the right level with string, planks or long spirit level.
Step 4: Pointing
Pointing can be done as you go along during step 3. After a few square metres or 15 mins of laying, go back over the area just laid and rake and smooth out the mortar between the joints (an old broom handle often does the trick if you don’t have a pointing tool). Take care not to leave any wet mix on the surface – it will leave stains. If any has slipped on then wash off immediately with warm water and a sponge.
Alternatively, some nice jointing compounds can be found on the market to give a wider choice of colours and finishes. If using one of these, be sure to follow the instructions for the individual product you are using.
Following these simple steps, and allowing 24-48 hours to dry, should give you a durable and beautiful natural stone paved area suitable for foot traffic of any kind.
If you have any questions about the Ammaari Stones range or need any further advice, we are happy to support you at every stage, so feel free to give us a call on 01772 369007 or get in touch by clicking here.