Easy to clean
Easy to install
Easy to clean
Easy to install
Premium Porcelain Paving
Icarus Silver Outdoor Porcelain Paving Tiles offer a range of grey, white and silver tones throughout the surface of each slab. The subtle, light tones of these porcelain patio slabs mimic the appearance of natural stone and will brighten up your garden and landscape, be it a traditional or contemporary setting. These grey porcelain paving slabs are a great product and are perfect for both patios and paths complementing your home.
Benefits of Porcelain Paving:
Low maintenance - At Ammaari Stones all of our outdoor porcelain paving slabs are virtually maintenance-free. Simply sweep with a brush to get rid of any accumulated dirt or wipe over with a damp cloth to remove more stubborn dirt.
Hard-wearing - The vitrification process our porcelain products go through makes each porcelain slab solid and long-lasting. Drastic changes in weather won’t affect the quality or look of our porcelain paving.
Slip-resistant - With an R11 anti slip rating, our porcelain paving tiles are designed to have a slightly textured surface to combat slips and falls.
Stain, scratch, mould, and frost-resistant - Our porcelain paving slabs are designed to stand the test of time.
Acid and alkali resistant - Porcelain paving can withstand fertiliser and lawn treatments.
Colour maintaining - The manufacturing and processing of our outdoor porcelain tiles mean that even the darkest colours will not lose their tones over time.
Algae and moss resistant - This is particularly important for paths and patios in the shade or north facing gardens.
|Patios, Paths, Steps, Swimming Pools|
|Stone Effect, Textured|
|Anti-Slip R11 Rating|
11.25m² | 900x600mm Pack
|Pack Coverage||Net Sqm|
22.5m² | 900x600mm Pack
|Pack Coverage||Net Sqm|
|Water absorption (% by mass)|
|Average : <0.17%|
|0.00 in (mm / mtr.)|
|Skid Resistance / Surface Slip Resistance|
|R-11 Rated non-slip (Group BLA)|
|Scratch Hardness Surface|
|No. 7 (Mohs' scale)|
|Thermal Shock Resistance|
|No visible defects as per test method IS 13630|
|Household Chemical resistance|
|No visual changes after 6 hours of immersion in Ammonium Chloride (100 gm / l)|
|Swimming Pool Salt resistance|
|No visual changes after 6 hours of immersion in Sodium Hypochlorite (20 mg / l) & Copper Sulphate (20 mg / l)|
|Chemical Acid resistance|
|No visual changes after 7 days of immersion in Hydrochloric acid Soln. 3 % (v / v) & Citric acid Soln. (200 mg / l)|
|Chemical Alkali resistance|
|No visual changes after 7 days of immersion in otassium hydroxide soln. (200 mg / l)|
Make natural looking patterns like interlocking, random or repetitive with our premium outdoor vitrified porcelain paving slabs
Dry Laying on Grass
On a grassy surface, installation can be done in one of two ways:
On gravel base:
- Remove the grass underneath the 20 mm tile.
- Compact the soil which will come under the tile.
- Fill the excavated area with gravel (sized 4-8 mm) or sand and compact it.
- Lay the dry 20 mm tile over this prepared area.
- Place the tile on grass ensuring that a wide gap of 4-5 cm is left between two tiles for fresh grass to grow.
- In the Direct route too, the results are long-lasting, but the tile stability is subjected to soil conditions and movements.
Dry Laying on Sand
It is possible to easily create walkways and installations on sandy grounds with minimal effort in one of two ways:
On substrate, allowing the stability to improve gradually:
- Dig about 20 cm in the sandy ground.
- Place crushed stone or gravel layer (size 4-8 mm) and compact it.
- Then add a 2 cm sand layer.
- Dry lay 20 mm tile over this prepared surface.
- Level and compact the sane beneath.
- Dry laying the 20 mm tile.
Laying on Gravel
Our 20mm tile is a multi-functional solution capable of adapting to the ground, when laid over gravel, it also reduces the occurrence of joints making the surface appear seamless:
- Dig the soil atleast for 10 cm during warm and dry weather or deeper in cold or wet climate.
- Compact the soil at the base and ensure that it is leaning (>=2%) to avoid stagnation of water.
- Place a layer of fine gravel or sand (size 2-5 mm) to achieve a fairly levelled surface.
- With a Straight-Edge, ensure that that the surface is levelled correctly. A minor gradient (>= 1%) is recommended to achieve proper drainage of water.
- Level the surface with a Straight Edge and use a rubber hammer to rectify the minor height differences, if any.
Outdoor Laying on Raised Flooring
On terraces or accessible aflics, it is possible to build raised level flooring that even allows for rainwater drainage.
After the slab and its sloping screed are complete, install the waterproofing membrane. Position the pedestal according to the desired size and use the slope corrector, if necessary.
During the installation process, correctly adjust each pedestal to achieve a smooth flat floor.
FREE UK delivery
Our standard FREE delivery will be completed within 3 business days. Express delivery is available at checkout for an additional cost of £15 per pack and will be delivered within 2 business days. Select your preferred delivery date at checkout within four weeks of ordering.
Returns & cancellations
You can cancel any order up to 30 days from the date of delivery, cancellations made before the date of delivery may still incur charges. Collection can be made by Ammaari Stones however this will incur an additional collection charge (*T&C's Apply).Read our full delivery details
- FREE delivery on all mainland UK orders
- Order before 14:59, delivered within 3 business days
- No-hassle returns within 30 days
- Customers rate 4.9/5
- Premium quality goods
- Trade discount available, sign up now