Ibstock Chailey Brickworks Hamsey Mixed Stock 65mm Bricks (Pack of 370)
£483.96 inc. VAT (£1.31/brick)
Fast & Free Delivery
Free standard delivery to mainland UK! Choose your delivery date at checkout.
Fast & Free Delivery
Free standard delivery to mainland UK!
Choose your delivery date at checkout.
Express delivery available on most products.
All of our items include free delivery to UK mainland postcodes (see the table below
for extra costs elsewhere).
Specified Delivery Date
On checkout you will have a selection of
available delivery dates from the earliest
possible to up to 45 days in the future.
CHECK & SIGN
All our items include free delivery to mainland UK postcodes.
Free delivery excludes Saturday delivery and the following postcodes and areas:
AB, DD, IV, PH, Northern and Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Isles. For these areas please see table below for delivery costs.
|Postcode Areas||Extra cost|
|AB, DD, IV, PH1-7, PH14||£36|
|HS1-2, IV20-29, IV37-56, IV63, KW1-14, PH8-13||£84|
|HS3-9, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20-49, PA60-80, PH15-50, ZE||£114|
- We’ll arrange delivery for the given date but can’t guarantee it will arrive on this day. We use a third-party haulier for deliveries so we cannot accept liability for any costs incurred by delays in delivery. We advise customers to only arrange labour/tools once goods have been received. If you arrange these in advance we cannot accept liability for any costs incurred.
- Standard delivery will be made between 8am and 5.30pm on the day arranged. We cannot provide an estimated time of delivery. If you refuse the goods or are not present to sign for them, a re-delivery charge will be required before delivery can be reattempted. These charges are set by the haulier.
- Deliveries are usually made with an 18 ton rigid wagon and the driver will unload using a tail lift and manual pump truck. If access is not sufficient for an 18 ton wagon please let us know in advance or re-delivery may be required and re-delivery fees apply.
- Delivery requires enough room for the lorry to manoeuvre and the driver will manually pull the pallet on to the kerb from the road. Deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway. Delivery can only be made to a flat, solid surface able to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne. Deliveries cannot be made on grass or gravel. If you require a crane/HIAB delivery please contact us first so we can arrange that for you.
- Please advise us of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles as any issues may incur a re-delivery charge.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, it is important to allow a total of 5% for cuts, wastage and for a small number of potential breakages when ordering. We cannot offer replacements or refunds when less than 5% of the goods are received damaged or otherwise unsuitable.
- We check every pallet before it is dispatched but if you should find any problem with your order or even have any suspicion of damage, please sign for goods as damaged. We will not be able to arrange replacements or credit if delivery is not signed for as damaged. Natural goods always vary in colour/finish. Returns will not be accepted for natural imperfections like veining and colouring.
- You have 24 hours from the time of delivery in which to report details of any damaged or missing items. We’ll be happy to refund value of any additional (above 5%) breakage of slabs. Alternatively, we can provide replacement of breakage slabs at cost of shipping. Written and photographic evidence will be required in order for us to follow up your requests. Please ensure that the original packaging is kept for the item.
- Please be advised that whilst every care will be taken by the delivery drivers, we cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur to your property or possessions whilst the delivery is in progress. Please therefore take care to cover any surfaces and remove items from the delivery area.
For orders of palletised goods earliest available delivery is usually 2 or 3 working days from the time an order is placed, although in some circumstances can be longer. During the checkout process you will be able to select a delivery date from the earliest available to up to 45 days onward. Our standard service is a non-timed delivery between 8am and 5.30pm on the arranged day.
Other orders will display estimated dispatch and delivery times upon checkout.
Deliveries are usually made with an 18 ton rigid wagon and the driver will unload using a tail lift and manual pump truck. Deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway.
Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, it is important to allow a total of 5% for cuts, wastage and for a small number of potential breakages when ordering.
We always check each crate before it is dispatched but if you do find any problem with your order or even have any suspicion of damage, please sign for goods as damaged. We will also require photographs of the damages. We will then be able to arrange replacements or refund.
You can return any product purchased from Ammaari Stones, subject to the conditions stated in our return policy which can be seen at https://ammaaristones.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/.
Our main offices are in Preston. Our goods are stored in a few different locations, mainly in the Ipswich area. We do not currently have a showroom.
For orders of packs we require you, or someone that you have authorised, to be present to check that the delivery is as expected, undamaged and to sign for the delivery.
In general samples will be delivered through your mailbox and no-one needs to be present.
We can deliver to any area in the UK. For standard deliveries there needs to be enough room for an 18 ton rigid wagon to manoeuvre and for the driver to pull the pallet on to the kerb from the road.
Standard delivery is by manual pump truck and tail-lift. Delivery can only be made to a flat, solid surface. Deliveries cannot be made on grass or gravel.
As we supply natural products colour varies throughout the product so samples and pictures should only be used as a general guide of colour.
In our paving range we are currently only able to offer full packs.
In some cases we are able to offer split packs of bricks. For bricks where this is available there will be a drop-down menu on the product page for you to select quantity of bricks in multiples of 50.
As we use 3rd party delivery companies, unfortunately we are unable to provide an exact ETA; goods may arrive at any time between 8am and 5.30pm on the arranged day so you need to make sure that somebody is present to check the delivery and sign for it.
We ask the delivery company to give you a call an hour or two in advance of their arrival.