Buff is a solid colour block. It is light beige/yellow in colour and can be used to create a contemporary modern look. If used in conjunction with another colour, you will be able to achieve a more traditional result.
All of our items include free delivery to UK mainland postcodes (see the table below
for extra costs elsewhere).
Specified Delivery Date
On checkout you will have a selection of
available delivery dates from the earliest
possible to up to 2 weeks in the future.
CHECK & SIGN
All our items include free delivery to mainland UK postcodes.
Free delivery excludes Saturday delivery and the following postcodes and areas:
AB, DD, IV, PH, Northern and Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Isles. For these areas please see table below for delivery costs.
|Postcode Areas||Extra cost
|AB, DD, IV, PH1-7, PH14||£36|
|HS1-2, IV20-29, IV37-56, IV63, KW1-14, PH8-13||£84|
|HS3-9, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20-49, PA60-80, PH15-50, ZE||£114|
- We’ll arrange delivery for the given date but can’t guarantee it will arrive on this day. We use a third-party haulier for deliveries so we cannot accept liability for any costs incurred by delays in delivery. We advise customers to only arrange labour/tools once goods have been received. If you arrange these in advance we cannot accept liability for any costs incurred.
- Standard delivery will be made between 8am and 5.30pm on the day arranged. We cannot provide an estimated time of delivery. If you refuse the goods or are not present to sign for them, a re-delivery charge will be required before delivery can be reattempted. These charges are set by the haulier.
- Deliveries are usually made with an 18 ton rigid wagon and the driver will unload using a tail lift and manual pump truck. If access is not sufficient for an 18 ton wagon please let us know in advance or re-delivery may be required and re-delivery fees apply.
- Delivery requires enough room for the lorry to manoeuvre and the driver will manually pull the pallet on to the kerb from the road. Deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway. Delivery can only be made to a flat, solid surface able to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne. Deliveries cannot be made on grass or gravel. If you require a crane/HIAB delivery please contact us before ordering so we can arrange that for you, additional charges may apply.
- Please advise us of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles as any issues may incur a re-delivery charge.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, it is important to allow a total of 5% for cuts, wastage and for a small number of potential breakages when ordering. We cannot offer replacements or refunds when less than 5% of the goods are received damaged or otherwise unsuitable.
- We check every pallet before it is dispatched but if you should find any problem with your order or even have any suspicion of damage, please sign for goods as damaged. We will not be able to arrange replacements or credit if delivery is not signed for as damaged. Natural goods always vary in colour/finish. Returns will not be accepted for natural imperfections like veining and colouring.
- You have 24 hours from the time of delivery in which to report details of any damaged or missing items. We’ll be happy to refund value of any additional (above 5%) breakage of slabs. Alternatively, we can provide replacement of breakage slabs at cost of shipping. Written and photographic evidence will be required in order for us to follow up your requests. Please ensure that the original packaging is kept for the item.
- Please be advised that whilst every care will be taken by the delivery drivers, we cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur to your property or possessions whilst the delivery is in progress. Please therefore take care to cover any surfaces and remove items from the delivery area.